Wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy, healthy and safe New Year!!
adoption update: We finally received our home study in the mail yesterday so I'll be able to mail that to USCIS in the next few days with our request for our free I600A extension!! We had our physicals yesterday and had the medical forms filled out for our dossier. I'm going to try and work on more of the dossier while I'm off for Christmas break. I have a million other things to do as well.
Congratulations!! to my friend Angie and her family who received a wonderful Christmas present - a referral for a little boy from Ethiopia. We started the process for Vietnam about a month apart. I'm so happy for her and her family! Merry Christmas Ang!! (you can see her blog on my side bar - Love is Spoken here-I know there's a way to highlight her name and link you to her site, but I have no idea how to do it!)
And to my other blogger buddies waiting for a referral or TA, I continue to keep you, your family and your child in my prayers. We all know God's timing is oh so perfect. Stay in faith - He always keeps his promises.
Well, I'm off to wrap presents and cook! We have Christmas Eve lunch with my mom,dad and brother and then Christmas Eve dinner with Matt's family. I was up until after midnight making pound cakes and other munchies for tonight.
Love to all of you this Christmas Eve!
jenn
3 comments:
Hi Jenn!
I like the new blog. I'm so glad you guys are moving ahead with the China adoption. Congratulations!
Tricia
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Jenn! This new year is going to be an amazing one for you and Matt I just know it!
merry christmas jenn!!! i love getting updates from you know...i always checked the old site, and i am so glad that i can follow along again.
sounds like you guys are getting through the paperwork. always something, right?!
thanks for the congrats :) i hope you guys have a great weekend!!
Post a Comment