Thursday, February 12, 2009

A little update...

Just after we received our referral I asked if it would be possible to request any further information on the little guy. I was told they would try, but that his orphanage, while one of the best, was very difficult to get any information from. Today we received an email stating the following:
"This baby boy is living in the foster home now. He is doing normally compared with other babies in his age from the orphanage."
Thank you Lord! I pray every day that he is being as well taken care of as he can be and that the Lord is wrapping His loving arms around him, keeping him safe and healthy until we are able to get there to him.

Now if only I could get an updated picture of our little booger bear! oh and my oh-so-wanted I797!

1 comment:

everythingismeowsome said...

That's great news that he is in a foster home!!! You will be there soon!