Thursday, March 5, 2009

It's done!

I's almost midnight and our dossier is FINISHED!! Praise the Lord! And I'm too tired to even celebrate!! I'll mail it to our agency tomorrow for a Monday delivery. They will review it and then send it to China for translation. And you know the rest!

I got a late start tonight. Went to a great baby consignment sale with my mom. Got the little guy lots of cute clothes. some look brand new! got a few books and toys too. The best buy though was a great jogging stroller! It was quite the site though watching mom and I trying to get that in one of our vehicles. Thank goodness we figured out how to compact it a bit and managed to fit it in daddy's truck.

Well, I'm off to do the rest of my chores now. iron clothes, makes sandwiches.... Good night!

1 comment:

everythingismeowsome said...

What an accomplishment! So exciting!