Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Pictures....

Here are some random pictures from the last two weeks. Michael's not near as interested in the Christmas tree as I thought he would be - considering how much he loves trees and plants. He has tried to smell the tree a few times, but that's been it. I decided not to do too much with the tree this year. It has lights, an angel and a few ornaments. I let Michael put the first ornament on the tree. We bought this star while we were in China (now I wish I had bought more. oh well, there's always next time!)


He obviously wasn't very happy about having his picture taken. But how cute is he in his "made in China" shirt?


Chillin' in his chair


Taking a break from lego building


Riding his hog with his lovey- yes, we call it a 'hog' as in motorcycle-hog. and when we ask him "where's your hog?" he goes straight for it! And you may notice the koozie on his arm.... matt brought home a soft koozie from his office and Michael thinks it the coolest thing to stick his arm through it and wear it as a wristband!


No caption needed here!


I'll post pictures from Christmas as soon as I can. Santa (aka Matt) has been hard at work in the evenings putting together a certain little someone's very first train table!! I can't wait to see what he thinks about it!

No comments: