Thursday, April 29, 2010

Go take a look...

hey everybody! ooohhhh..... you're about to be so tempted to buy some jewelry! Go here and take a look at the beautiful, personalized, hand stamped jewelry this fellow China mom makes. I love it! You can tell she puts so much love into each piece. And in honor of Mother's Day she's having a drawing to win one of two Mother's Day pieces that she's created. You can see them on her
blog along with samples of the rest of her work. I've recently placed an order with her for my very first Mother's Day gift. I'm so excited about seeing the finished product! I'll post pictures once I receive it. I've searched high and low for quite some time for a piece that would always remind me of our adoption journey to Michael. Her jewelry and the story behind it spoke to me. So go on over, look at her jewelry and read about how it all got started.

1 comment:

Kevin and Michele said...

I saw you won! Congrats!