Yes! We have our LID - Log-in-date! Our dossier was officially logged in with the CCAA on March 27, 2009. This means that the official countdown to our LOA has already started! I'm still waiting to hear back from our agency regarding the time between LID and LOA. There's no real rhyme or reason to it. I'm following other families and some of them have waited between 60-70 days. Others have waited around 100 days. At this point I'm just relieved to know our dossier is there and has been logged in. It will all fall into place in time.
In other news - I've been working on the nursery. It's almost finished. I'll post pictures as soon as it's done. Matt planted a red camellia bush in our yard next to the house this weekend in honor of Michael. The camellia is the official flower of M's birth city. I'm also collecting for a yard sale for the end of this month. I'm hoping to make a little bit of money - even if it's just spending money for our travel to Chin@. If you have anything collecting dust, let me know! I'll be happy to take it off your hands!
6 comments:
Congratulations on your LID!!!! Our LID is 3-12-09. Who knows, we may end up in China at the same time!!! Wouldn't that be cool. Can't wait to see the nursery.
Wow, I am so excited for you and Matt. Having a LID is a very BIG step - let's hope you are on the shorter side of getting your LOA.
P.S. I closed my blog, just haven't had time for it. We are expecting a court date for B's adoption at the end of this month. I am sure I will start a new blog, eventually.
Congratulations on LID!!!! We will have our babies home with us soon.........
YEA!!! LID!!! i am so very excited for you guys...one step closer :)
Oh, I lied I just changed the web address - I couldn't close it after all. Just click on my name and it will take you right to it.
Happy Easter!!
Congrats on your LID. I was so touched about the red camellia. What a wonderful and thoughtful thing to do. Much love- Brenda
Post a Comment