I know - I've been a bad blogger. And I have a long, overdue post coming soon, but I was just looking at our blog and noticed the weather in Kunming right now. It's Friday at about 11:15am here and it's Friday night at about 11:15 pm in Kunming. My weather alert on my sidebar says it's 57 degrees and stormy in Kunming. I wonder how Michael handles thunderstorms? Does he like them? Is he scared of them? Will he be a weather nut like I am?? (when the weather is bad out I have to watch the we@ther channel. I have to know what's coming!) It's funny to me that over the past several weeks his weather there in Kunming has been very similar to ours here in the south. But then again Kunming is known as "the city of Eternal Spring".
Sleep tight little guy. I hope you're off in dream land somewhere oblivious to the storms outside
No comments:
Post a Comment