Well, here we are - one week from right now we'll be on a plane heading to China - via Newark! I still can't believe it and probably won't be able to fully grasp it until we are in the air. I found out earlier this week that there will be more adopting families with us on the flight over. That's exciting! It'll be so great to finally meet many of the folks that I've corresponded with over the last several months. We've agreed to use the color purple as "our color" and will be tying purple ribbons to our backpacks so we'll be able to recognize each other either at the airport or in the other cities that we'll be in in Ch!na. So this post has also been my attempt to blog via email. Ch!na is still blocking blogger, but I've set it up so I can email my posts and pictures to the blog. I don't have any pictures to post right now, but if this works then I'm sure the pics will too. From what I've read, I can only attach 3 pictures at a time so there may be days when I will send several emails throughout the day with pics only since by then that's all you'll all really want to see anyway! Nope, you probably won't care anything about what I have to say - you'll only want to see pictures of our sweet little boy! And who could blame ya! |
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
let the countdown begin....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
WOW.....1 week to go!!!! I am thrilled for you!! I can't wait to follow your journey as well. We leave 3 weeks from today!! Thru Newark as well. I must say that since this is our second trip over, I'm not as stressed and can actually enjoy this part of the process!!! Blessings my friend!
Jennifer and Matt,
Hoping you have a blessed time meeting and bringing your son home. Hope blogger works so we can follow your journey. Love
Cathie
I am so glad you were able to figure a way to communicate with all of us while you are gone - Thank You!
I am so excited and cannot believe it is almost time to fly - but then again, you have been waiting and wishing for this for so long. It is about time that it all comes true.
I hope the week of waiting flys by and you are heading to China, before you know it.
I can't believe it!!! In one week! We get Levi on the 10th, have you heard your itinerary yet?
Jenn,
Just saw your blog on RQ. Your little Micheal is toooooo precious!!! We are still awaiting our LOA, so I'll be daily following your blog as you travel. Don't you find you learnn so much from those whove gone before us!!!!
Get packing girl!
http://berzenji.blogspot.com/
Have a wonderful trip and I cannot wait to see picture's!!! I am so excited for you and Matt - Good Luck - Safe Travel!! Oh, and congratulations!!! I bet you are going crazy right now, tomorrow is travel day!!!
Post a Comment