Tuesday, August 4, 2009

It's time!

The long awaited day has finally arrived!!!! Our feelings are all over the place. You work so hard and do so much waiting for so long and then... you're here. 12 hours from boarding the plane for the journey of lifetime! It's hard to put it into words.

To our families and friends - Thank you all so much for all of your love and support throughout our process. It's been a long road and we couldn't have done it without you.

I'll check in once we're in Beijing. We get Michael on Sunday and I'll share pictures as soon as I can. I know you're all anxiously waiting!!

signing off for now - next stop Beijing!!

9 comments:

everythingismeowsome said...

Safe and happy travels! It's going to be wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Godspeed. You're finally in labor.
We'll pray for you as you travel.
Much love- Brenda

Jen said...

Jennifer, I am thrilled for you guys!! I CAN NOT wait to see Michael in your arms. Savor EVERY moment of this journey!!

Blessings,
Jen

Dawn said...

Have a safe trip! I am so HAPPY for you both!! I cannot wait to see Michael in your arms. Have a fantastic time, enjoy China and this adventure you are on!!

Adrian Roberta said...

Matt & Jen,

We are sooo excited foryou to hold Michael in your arms! The day you've so long waited for. Know that we are rejoicing with you and are excitedly awaiting many posts and photos (:

http://berzenji.blogspot.com

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alli said...

Yay, I'm so excited for yall!

Anonymous said...

have a great time....especially in Kunming. Wish we were back there again...Rebeccajohn (holt BB family)

Nat's Mom said...

Have a wonderful trip...I can't wait to see pictures of your FAMILY! Andrea, John, and Natalie (Holt BB)