Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from Him. Psalms 127:3
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
What are you doing?
Saw this on a friends blog and had to share. If this doesn't make you want to jump to your feet and do something, then I don't know what will. We're not all called to adopt, but we all have a responsibility to help..... so what are you doing?
Jennifer--I saw some posts of yours on the Holt forums, and followed the link to your blog. (I was researching clubfoot.) We are getting close to DTC...going to adopt a boy...no referral yet. Would you mind emailing me? jgstaggs@hotmail.com Thank you.
1 comment:
Jennifer--I saw some posts of yours on the Holt forums, and followed the link to your blog. (I was researching clubfoot.) We are getting close to DTC...going to adopt a boy...no referral yet. Would you mind emailing me? jgstaggs@hotmail.com
Thank you.
Post a Comment