Monday, January 19, 2009
I married a lumberjack...
and a plumber too!! I'm so lucky!! My wonderful husband worked so hard yesterday and today cutting down a tree in our front yard. I think he and the chain saw had a few disagreements! The chain saw is now kaput. We have lots of hardwoods and we're trying to get rid of the puny ones so the larger ones will be able to stay healthy. But this morning before tackling the tree again he fixed the leaky faucet in our shower that I've been "asking" him to fix for a few weeks now. Thank you darlin'! I so appreciate everything you do for me, for us. You truly are a blessing and I'm so lucky to have you as my husband. God truly knew what He was doing when he put the two of us together. I love you! Thank you for loving me....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment