Monday, January 26, 2009

It's a boy!!!


We received "THE CALL" this past Wednesday, January 21, at 12:49 pm! He was born May 7, 2008. Isn't this the cutest face you've ever seen??

We are slowly coming out of the fog! We never imagined we'd get the call so soon! We're almost finished compiling our dossier. Then we'll have it certified by the state and then send it to the Chinese Consulate in Houston. We expect to travel sometime in the late spring or early summer. Ahhhh!!! I just still can't believe it!

7 comments:

everythingismeowsome said...

I agree!! Cutest face ever!! You are blessed!

Blessed Family said...

He is so cute! Best of luck and I hope you have a great time in China. The time goes by so fast. Take care, heidi

Dawn said...

Congratulations, again!!! He is just so BEAUTIFUL!!! Come on Spring!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Oh my goodness he is just precious!!! Congratulations!!!!

Sheri_n_Ben said...

Congratulations on your new son!! He is absolutely beautiful! Such a sweet little face. So happy for you both. I can't wait to follow your journey to get him!

Sheri (Leilah Di's Mommy)
http://journeytoleilahgrace.blogspot.com

(one of your LCC friends)

Steve n Coco said...

I just found your blog from one of the online China SN groups and wanted to say hi and congratulations!! Your little boy is so precious. I have you bookmarked now and can't wait to follow your journey!
Be blessed,
Courtney

msavage12 said...

Congratulations!!
Michael is blessed to have you as parents, and I know you will be happy with him in your life. I pray for health and happiness for your family, and am proud to be your Aunt.
Love Aunt Myrtice