Thank Goodness It's Friday!! What a week! Being off for nearly two weeks for Christmas and then coming back has been crazy. I'm exhausted - mentally. Glad the weekend is here so I can relax a little. Not much planned for the weekend. We're putting off our drive to the mountains until next weekend since it's a 3day weekend. Geez, how many times can I say 'weekend'? I have to take the Christmas tree down tonight! It looks so sad and dried up! Since Matt's paternal grandparents are from Ukraine, we leave it up longer to celebrate Ukrainian Christmas. It's nice to have the tree up and be able to enjoy it a little longer.
Prayer request: Please pray for my friend Jan (on my sidebar-i'm adopted hallelujah). She left this morning for Vietnam to pick up her little girl, Phoebe. She's been waiting quite a while for this day. I'm so excited for her!
Hope you all have a great weekend! I promise I'm going to start adding pictures to this blog. I really haven't had the time to figure out how to do it though!
Blessings,
Jennifer
No comments:
Post a Comment