the little munchkin is asleep..... the suitcases are packed.... and we're almost ready for bed ourselves. Our time in China is coming to an end. We are scheduled to leave the hotel at 5:30am tomorrow morning to head for the airport to begin our long trip home. That's 5:30pm Thurs for those back home. I feel bad that I haven't blogged or posted as many pictures as I'd hoped to. It's been hard to find the time or the energy though. Hopefully once we get back home and settled I can find some time here and there to post more about our journeys here. Please pray that we have a safe trip home.. Next post - from home!! love to you all - matt, jennifer & michael |
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Goodnight and Goodbye from China....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope you both are enjoying parenthood and China. Have a safe trip home. I hope Michael likes the plane ride. Cannot wait to see all your pictures of China and Michael after you are settled at home.
Post a Comment